ws-tx-implement message

Subject: review comments on BA scenario doc

Ram, Kevin,
Comparing the message snapshots of the AT and BA scenario doc, I think the
BA snapshots need to be updated to be consistent with changes we agreed
during the AT discussions.

In thre BA scenario doc:
-  section 4.2.1 (CreateCoordinationContext) the ReplyTo row should no
longer state "(Value MUST NOT be
'http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing/anonymous’ or
'http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing/none’)".  Actually, both this section
and section 4.2.2 are not needed in the BA scenario doc as there are no
CreateCoordinationContext flows in the BA scenarios.
-  section 4.2.3 (Register) the ReplyTo row should no longer state "(Value
MUST NOT be 'http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing/anonymous’ or
'http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing/none’)".

Regards,
Ian