ws-tx-implement message

Subject: Scenario 12 details

On the last telecon we agreed that BA scenario 12 (MixedOutcome) should
retain the use of 2 PAs (PA1 and PA2). We did not require any specific
implementation strategy for CS to distinguish which of the PAs the separate
PS1 and PS2 registrations come from. One strategy would be to use distinct
RegService EPRs in the 2 contexts but this is not an interoperability
concern and therefore does not need to be elaborated on in the scenario
doc.

Each provider currently publishes a single URL for their interop endpoint
(per transport binding). This scenario requires either 2 URLs to be
specified for the participant role or a single URL with a query parameter
to distinguish the 2 PAs. It doesn't matter which strategy is adopted so
long as the different endpoint providers agree.

Regards,
Ian