ws-tx-implement message

Subject: JBoss endpoint

The JBoss interop endpoint is up and running, the client can be accessed
at http://82.39.189.208:8080/interop/.

I ran all the tests (with the exception of 1.12) against ourselves, IBM
and Microsoft and have updated the status page.

I have also updated the endpoint information on both the AT and BA
status pages; I have a single endpoint supporting both interop tests.

	Kev

P.S. I am away on holiday from tomorrow and apologise in advance if
there any problems with the endpoint.  Please send issues via email and
I will address them as soon as I return (one weeks time).

P.P.S. Please copy Mark Little in on the emails, he can contact me if
there are any serious issues.