Subject: Re: [ws-tx] Issue 007 - WS-C: Make Register/RegisterResponse retriable

Which begs the anterior question: why have two MEPs at all? See that issue.

Not clear what the virtue is. Why are we struggling to maintain
request-reply MEP for R/RR? It is exactly the same kind of retriable
exchange as Prepare/Prepared etc.

I think there is an appetite to make WS-A do more than it was designed for.

Alastair