Subject: updated WS-TX TC issues list-04

I've updated the issues list [1] to reflect the decisions from our Feb 9
telcon [2].

Thanks to Robin for his help!

Summary of changes:

1. Ensured that all links to email messages and TC minutes are to the
publicly available postings.

2. Moved issue 007 from 'Active' to 'Pending' status (waiting for
editors to apply the resolution) and added resolution information.

3. Move issue 023 from 'New' to 'Active' status (accepted by TC).

Best regards,
Colleen

[1] http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-tx/issues/WSTransactionIssues.xml

[2] http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/documents.php?wg_abbrev=ws-tx