Subject: RE: [ws-tx] Groups - Minutes - Feb. 23, 2006 (WS-TX_Minutes_2006_02_23.htm) uploaded

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-tx/event.php?event_id=89
> 84&day=1140692400

Yes but the calendar event is NOT publicly accessible.

Thanks for adding the roll call to this week's minutes.  I think this
should be standard practice.

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
Tel: (613) 225-5445 Fax: (425) 936-7329