Subject: Re: [ws-tx] Issue 30 - One-way message replies

Ignore this ;-) You're right, there's the possibility of using wsa:From
instead.

However, I still don't see the reason for a new proposal from Alastair
in this space if it is to address the same requirement: the overuse of
wsa:ReplyTo by our specifications in cases where it is not appropriate.
Let's debate the use of wsa:From or wsc:ReplyTo (remember, the name's
just a placeholder) first and foremost.

Mark.