Subject: Re: [ws-tx] Issue 30 - One-way message replies

Thank you Mark. I understand you have a proposal. We will inevitably
discuss the other proposals too on the call on Thursday. I tried to
enumerate the proposals that have been made so far as there has been a lot
of mail on this issue. I like to think that may have been helpful but I've
been wrong before. I guess we'll soon find out.

Regards,
Ian

             Mark Little
             <mark.little@jbos
             s.com>                                                     To
                                       Ian Robinson/UK/IBM@IBMGB
             04/04/2006 16:20                                           cc
                                       Doug Davis <dug@us.ibm.com>, Paul
                                       Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>,
                                       ws-tx@lists.oasis-open.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [ws-tx] Issue 30 - One-way
                                       message replies

So the issue I references has a proposal: let's remove the use of
wsa:ReplyTo and replace it with wsc:ReplyTo and add in associated usage
rules, such as when and where it is expected and what to do if it's
required and isn't present (fault I reckon).

Mark.

<Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>,
>                                        ws-tx@lists.oasis-open.org

Subject