Subject: Location information for F2F May 31-June 1 Dublin

Hi,

Here’s the address of the IONA Building in the Ballsbridge section of Dublin.

IONA Technologies
The IONA Building
Shelbourne Road
Ballsbridge
Dublin 4 Ireland
Phone: +353 1 637 2000
Fax: +353 1 637 2888

The location is roughly in the center of this map:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=ireland&ll=53.331603,-6.234398&spn=0.00583,0.021286

You can see the Pembroke Road in yellow running through and Shelbourne Road is just to the right.  The IONA Building is just about where the little horseshoe occurs in Shelbourne Road. Facing the building reception for IONA is on the left toward the back of the building, down the side street (sorry can’t remember the name but the IONA Building is on the corner so you can’t miss it).

Just ask for the OASIS meeting at reception and someone will meet you or direct you to the meeting room.  I believe it will be on the second floor but in case there are any last minute rearrangements the best idea is just to ask reception.

If anyone has any questions please send me email or call my cell: +1 781 492 2003.

Also for anyone coming in on Tuesday we are planning to meet at about 6 pm in the lobby of Jury’s Hotel (on the aforementioned Pembroke Road at the corner of Lansdowne) to go out for a traditional pint or two and of course something to eat along the way!

See you soon.

Eric

+1 781 902 8366

fax: +1 781 902 8009