Subject: wsat.wsdl and wsba.wsdl - corrections based on issue 28 resolution

Consistent with the resolution to issue 28, I suggest the following changes to wsat.wsdl and wsba.wsdl:

wsba.wsdl:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-tx/download.php/19336/wsba.wsdl

The WS-Addressing schema location should be schemaLocation=http://www.w3.org/2006/03/addressing/ws-addr.xsd, as mentioned in http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing.

wsat.wsdl:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-tx/download.php/19305/wsat.wsdl

The current doc contains:

<xs:import namespace="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/08/addressing" schemaLocation="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/08/addressing" />

in a few places.

The new namespace/location is:

<xs:import namespace="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing" schemaLocation="http://www.w3.org/2006/03/addressing/ws-addr.xsd" />

Question: Are there any objections to the editors making the aforementioned changes, consistent with issue 28 resolution?

If there are no objections, I suggest that the editors update the WSDLs with the suggested changes.