Subject: RE: [ws-tx] Additional AT issues for Aug 10 TC call

My thanks to the TC members and the co-chairs for including the AT issues for discussion during the call today.

From: Ram Jeyaraman [mailto:Ram.Jeyaraman@microsoft.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2006 7:45 AM
To: ws-tx@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [ws-tx] Additional AT issues for Aug 10 TC call

I would like to request/propose these AT issues for discussion / resolution during today TC call. Thanks.

  1. i083 - Remove the optional RPC portTypes defined in wsat.wsdl
  2. i047 - WS-AT: Is Completion protocol mandatory?
  3. i077 - WS-AT: Make completion protocol request-reply, permitting anon
  4. i084 - WS-AT: Completion protocol diagram should include coordinator-generated aborted transition
  5. i060 - WS-AT: Reference to fault-handling rules
  6. i061 - WS-AT: Spontaneous preparation/resignation/abortion of participant