Subject: JBoss interop status

I am very close to having a public test that can be run against the
IBM/Microsoft/Choreology interop endpoints.

I have written the AT/Coordination code, the testing framework and have
executed local versions of tests 1.1, 1.2, 2.1, 2.2, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 4.1
and 4.2.

I have still to write the 5.X tests and put the application on a public
server.  It is unlikely that this will be completed this evening but
should be available tomorrow.

	Kev