Subject: Issue 090: second wind

Attached spreadsheet shows Issue 090 resolution in full, in tabular
form, for Participant table. Thanks to Peter for his work on this.

I believe there is no change to the original resolution other than the
split between Volatile and Durable reactions in Relationship Abandoned,
i.e. reflecting exactly the agreed change to CV table from today's meeting.

Will be on call at 9.00am. Enjoy dinner: mine gave me second wind!

Alastair

2006-08-30.Issue.090.Proposal.in.P.State.Table.form.xls