Subject: Thursday face to face

The agenda for tomorrow morning, starting 9 am Pacific, starts with a review of the BA interop planning.

After that we will review today’s discussion on the BA issues and work toward closing the remaining open issues.  In particular we hope to review today’s discussions with the issue raisers – Alistair for 74 and 70 and hopefully Kevin for Mark on 31 and 32.

Also Tom Freund has promised specific text changes to resolve 75 and Ram the text to resolve 87.

Eric

+1 781 902 8366

fax: +1 781 902 8009

blog: http://blogs.iona.com/newcomer