Subject: TC homework

TC members, in return for the 90 minutes given back to you by the
cancelation of the telecon on Sep 7, please would you donate 90 minutes of
your time to a review of the updated WS-BA spec and interop scenario docs
that Tom and Ram respectively will make available by Sep 5. Please send
email comments to this list before EOD Sep 14 to give the editors time to
refresh these materials before our next telecon on Sep 21.
I have updated our timeline document at:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-tx/download.php/20080/wstx-timeline.update.31Aug.doc

From it, here up some upcoming dates.

Sep 5: Updated WS-BA WD and BA scenario docs published and available for TC
email review.

Sep 5-14: E-mail review of WS-BA WD and BA scenario docs

Sep 7. Telecon canceled

Sep 14. Upload new WS-BA draft and BA scenario docs based on email

Sep 21: Telecon: discuss updated WS-BA WD. Aim to approve CD-03 WS-BA.

Regards,
Ian