Subject: Re: [ws-tx] optional features means optional tests?

Unlike in WS-AT, where optional Completion protocol was a mandatory
interop test. :-)

Not sure of final outcome from F2F, but this point was discussed, and it
was pointed out that in AT this approach was not taken.

In my view the point of interop tests is not conformance, but to prove
that the specs are workable -- a task which applies to all parts.

Yrs,

Alastair