Subject: RE: [ws-tx] Groups - wstx-wscoor-1.1-spec-pr-01.pdf (wstx-wscoor-1.1-spec-pr-01.pdf) uploaded

Peter,
We were directed by OASIS staff to make this change before we could start
the public review. I will contact you off line and you can get precise
clarification from the OASIS staff.

Regards,
Ian

             "Peter Furniss"
             <peter@furniss.co
             .uk>                                                       To
                                       "'Peter Furniss'"
             12/09/2006 07:45          <peter@furniss.co.uk>,
                                       <Ram.Jeyaraman@microsoft.com>,
                                       <ws-tx@lists.oasis-open.org>
                                                                        cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: [ws-tx] Groups -
                                       wstx-wscoor-1.1-spec-pr-01.pdf
                                       (wstx-wscoor-1.1-spec-pr-01.pdf)
                                       uploaded

If it is confirmed that erebor's name has to be suppressed, I would
prefer to be identified as affiliated to Choreology, which was a
contributing member during the first part of my membership of WS-Tx TC.

I'm not pleased that this change was made without explanation or
discussion.

Peter