Subject: RE: [ws-tx] Removing Revision History from the candidate CommitteeSpecification

+1

From: Ian Robinson [ian_robinson@uk.ibm.com]
Sent: November 1, 2006 10:37 AM
To: Ram Jeyaraman
Cc: ws-tx@lists.oasis-open.org

Since we cannot make any editorial changes to a CS once approved (other
than to front-page metadata) then I think the answer has to be "yes".

Regards,
Ian Robinson
STSM, WebSphere Transactions Architect
IBM Hursley Lab, UK

             Ram Jeyaraman
             <Ram.Jeyaraman@mi
             crosoft.com>                                               To
                                       "ws-tx@lists.oasis-open.org"
             01/11/2006 18:23          <ws-tx@lists.oasis-open.org>
                                                                        cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       [ws-tx] Removing Revision History
                                       from the candidate Committee
                                       Specification

Should the Revision history be removed from the candidate Committee
Specification drafts?