Subject: Re: [ws-tx] Issue 108 - Other Editorial Issues Surrounding AI#0057Review for RFC 2119 (I#097), Submission 2

wilkinson: This revision would leave us with section 4 - AT Policy Assertion - as
being the only place in the specification where we make a normative
statement about how a transaction is flowed in an application message
which, in my opinion, is less clear than it could be. This is what issue
106 intends to address; note that the proposal is no longer to change must
to MUST - it's been superceded by the proposal describe in i106.

mm1: You are correct - I missed the subtlety that the text was moved to Section 2. Thanks.