Subject: Groups - Nov F2F, Concord, MA cancelled

We finished our F2F agenda and closed the meeting at 5:15pm EST Wednesday.

 -- Dr Ian Robinson

Nov F2F, Concord, MA has been cancelled by Dr Ian Robinson

Date:  Thursday, 09 November 2006
Time:  All Day

Event Description:

Agenda:

Minutes:

This event is one in a list of recurring events.
Other event dates in this series:

Tuesday, 07 November 2006, All Day
Wednesday, 08 November 2006, All Day

View event details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-tx/event.php?event_id=12140

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above link does not work for you, your email
application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to
browser.

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
METHOD:CANCEL
VERSION:2.0