Subject: Forthcoming TX meetings

Thanks to everyone who participated in the TX meeting this week. We
completed the F2F agenda early and closed the meeting at 5:15pm EST
yesterday so there is no meeting today.The next telecon will be next week
on the 16th, when we hope to finalize our committee spec material for WS-C
and WS-AT in preparation for a CS ballot.
I have updated the TC schedule document [1] to show the Jan F2F in Hursley
that we discussed yesterday. It isn't certain that we'll need to hold this
F2F but please assume that we will so that it remains in your calendars.

[1]
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-tx/download.php/21066/wstx-timeline.doc

Regards,
Ian