Subject: Proposal to cancel this week's TX telecon

There are no agenda items for this week's TX telecon. Eric and I propose
that we cancel this week's call unless any TC member has an agenda item
that requires us to go ahead. Please send any such items to this
distribution before Noon EST Weds Nov 29, otherwise we'll cancel the
telecon.

Status update:
The committee spec adoption ballot for WS-C and WS-AT is up and running
[1].
The ballot to test the viability of the Jan F2F is also up and running [2].
Please cast your votes in both of these.

[1] http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-tx/ballot.php?id=1157
[2] http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-tx/ballot.php?id=1158

Regards,
Ian