Subject: Proposal to cancel the Dec 14 TX telecon

The only agenda items for this week's TX telecon is the discussion of Tom's
editorial updates to WS-BA following the last F2F. The purpose of these was
to consistently apply the editorial updates we already agreed to WS-C/WS-AT
to the WS-BA spec, and will be tracked as issue 110. Past experience
suggests that it might be better to defer this kind of detailed editorial
review of the spec until the January F2F, whose focus will be to review the
PR comments on WS-BA.
If we do this, then we have no need for a TX telecon this week and I
propose we cancel it unless any TC member has an agenda item that requires
us to go ahead. Please send any such items to this distribution before Noon
EST Weds Dec 13, otherwise we'll cancel the telecon.

Status update:

The committee spec adoption ballot for WS-C and WS-AT [1] completed with a
positive result and so we now have 2 approved committee specifications. The
editors are producing the CS drafts in the various formats required by the
TC process.

The January F2F will go ahead in Hursley, UK. We are anticipating 11
attending in person and 6 will dial in; the number of voting members in the
TC is 22. If you did not signal, via the recent ballot, your intention to
attend but do actually expect to be present in person then please let me
know so I can adjust the catering and ensure you get a wireless internet id
for the location for the duration of the meeting. The meeting will run for
2 days from Tues Jan 16 - Weds Jan 17 2007. Logistics and travel
information were sent to the mail distribution list [2]. This contained an
attached Word file that I also uploaded to TC homepage at [3].

[1] http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-tx/ballot.php?id=1157
[2]
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-tx/email/archives/200612/msg00003.html
[3]