Subject: Invitation to certify use of WS-BA

Before the TC will ask the OASIS membership to approve our specifications
as an open standard we need at least 3 TC companies to certify their of use
of WS-BA in addition to those we already have for WS-C and WS-AT.
I attach an update statement from IBM and invite members of the TC to
submit their own statements of use to this distribution.

Regards,
Ian Robinson
IBM Senior Technical Staff Member

----- Forwarded by Ian Robinson/UK/IBM on 31/01/2007 20:49 -----

             Ian
             Robinson/UK/IBM
             31/01/2007 20:46          ws-tx@lists.oasis-open.org
                                                                        cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       IBM Certification of use of WS-C,
                                       WS-AT and WS-BA

I certify that IBM is successfully using the WS-Coordination,
WS-AtomicTransaction and WS-BusinessActivity specifications - currently
being considered for approval as committee specifications - consistent with
the requirements of the OASIS Technical Committee Process.