Subject: Next WS-Tx meetings

Hi Folks.
Let me start by saying thank you to all the members of the TC for getting our TX 1.2 work completed during 2008. The 3 OS Submission ballots concluded successfully last week and it remains only for me to put together the package of materials listed in Section 3.4 of the TC process [1] to ensure the TC Admin can submit our specs to the membership at the beginning of January.

At the TC meeting on Nov 20 we resolved to hold an additional meeting today on Dec 4 to make sure we were still on track; we are still on track so there were no decisions to be made on the call.
The last remaining 2 items of business for now are:
(1) do we still need a TC telecon on Dec 18? We have no more work to do in 2008 so I propose canceling that telecon. Please send mail by the end of this week if you need a last TX fix for the year, together with a suffciently compelling agenda item that we'd achieve a quorum in any such meeting. I'm not expecting a rush here.
(2) when do we next need to get together? The members' ballot should complete at the end of January. I'm intending to schedule our next telecon on Thursday Feb 5 at the normal time. Again - please let me know by the end of this week if we need something different.

Which just leaves me to say....Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

[1] http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process.php#OASISstandard

Regards,
Ian Robinson

Unless stated otherwise above: