wsbpel-abstract message

Subject: Please review 'AbstractBPELCandidateDefinition'

Please review the attached document.

Team. I’ve tried posting this but it didn’t seem to work. This is the first cut at my personal interpretation

Of abstract BPEL.

Oh:

One more item. The models mentioned in my word document could be

Procedural models such as activity or sequence diagrams. As such,

Abstract BPEL can be used to exchange procedural models between

Modeling tools.

Phil

AbstractBPELCandidateDefinition.doc