wsbpel-abstract message

Subject: RE: [wsbpel-abstract] Please review 'AbstractBPELCandidateDefinition'

Nick:

My write up may eventually get into the requirements

List Tony is going to put together. The definition should

Not preclude the requirements. Ultimately today’s discussion

Will be reflected in the definition but obviously not immediately.

What we need now is feedback from the team (which could

Include ideas from today’s discussion) which Sally will incorporate

Into the next cut of her paper. Nick I want to personally thank you

For your contributions to the success of this effort. I admire you

And all of the others in our team. I am happy to be part of such a

Group.

Phil

Phil Rossomando

Research Director, Technology & Architecture

Unisys Corporation

Unisys Way, B-330

Blue Bell, PA 19424 USA

Philip.rossomando@unisys.com