wsbpel-abstract message

Subject: RE: [wsbpel-abstract] where is the dividing line?

Phil,

Trying to define abstract bpel is where part of my problem stems from.
I agree to the requirements and the use cases, I don't even have much of
a problem with Sally's
defintion (aside from Business protocol stuff, but that's another
point).
The problem is executable bpel can fullfill these requirements depending
on
a customer's policies. If we are to have executbale and abstract, we
have to define a single dividing line in order to define two sets (where
one may be a pure subset of the other).

Martin.