wsbpel-abstract message

Subject: Re: [wsbpel-abstract] where is the dividing line?

Kind of interesting that you are picking #3 as the use-case for removing, based on time constraints.

Why then not remove use-case #1 or #2 based on time constraints? I am not really sure how we can
make this decision.

By talking to Oracle's customers, we are hearing very strong feedback for supporting use-case #3.