wsbpel-abstract message

Subject: Groups - 2004-06-14_Requirements on Abstract BPEL.doc uploaded

The document 2004-06-14_Requirements on Abstract BPEL.doc has been submitted by Tony Fletcher (tony_fletcher@btopenworld.com) to the WSBPEL Abstract List document repository.

Document Description:
An initial draft of a temporary document that collects together our thoughts on who will use abstract BPEL, what they will use it for and the requirements on the abstract BPEL language specification (as per my work assignment).  Probably very wrong at present so please send suggestions for change to the abstract BPEL informal group list with a copy to tony.fletcher@choreology.com by before the teleconference this Friday (18 June 2004) so I can consider, modify and re-distribute for discussion at that meeting.  Thank you from Tony.

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel-abstract/download.php/7273/2004-06-14_Requirements%20on%20Abstract%20BPEL.doc

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel-abstract/document.php?document_id=7273