wsbpel-abstract message

Subject: RE: [wsbpel-abstract] where is the dividing line?

On Tuesday, June 15, 2004 2:58 PM, Monica wrote:

> do we expect the abstract to only serve as a
> guide for the partner or be used to guide the executable process
> (compatibility).

I expect it to be used as a set of guidelines.  Public processes do not
usually place restrictions on the private implementations needed to
support the public process (my reasons here are influenced by the way
EDI/e-business has worked for decades in the past).

Maybe I'm misunderstanding your point - why would private processes have
to be compatible?

John