wsbpel-abstract message

Subject: RE: [wsbpel-abstract] where is the dividing line?

On Thursday, June 17, 2004 7:51 AM Monica wrote:

> mm1: Would you not think that if the abstract guides the
> executable that they are compatible?

Compatible to a limited extent - the abstract representation obviously
lacks much of the detail   necessary to implement the private process
but it probably defines things like endpoints, messages, etc.  While a
public process places some constraints upon inputs, outputs and messages
of a private process it does not have any control over _how_ the private
process is implemented.

I appreciate the pointer to the spec but it does not seem to contradict
my point.

This all seems too obvious to me so I may be missing something here.

John