wsbpel-abstract message

Subject: RE: [wsbpel-abstract] RE: No Abstract BPEL Meeting Next week (June 26,2004)

Title: Message

I won’t be able to attend the July 2 meeting — I will be on vacation.  Hopefully we close the basics at the F2F J

From: Rossomando, Philip [mailto:Philip.Rossomando@unisys.com]
Sent: Saturday, June 19, 2004 11:16 AM
To: wsbpel-abstract@lists.oasis-open.org

Team:

            Tony just reminded me to remember to say that next Friday’s

Abstract BPEL meeting will be canceled. My wife will be coming

With me to San Francisco and we will be taking a mini-vacation.

Thus, the next official meeting will be July 02, same time and same

Telephone numbers as usual. The agenda will be to review any

Action items left from the f2f and any outstanding abstract BPEL issues.

Phil

Phil Rossomando

Research Director, Technology & Architecture

Unisys Corporation

Unisys Way, B-330

Blue Bell, PA 19424 USA

Philip.rossomando@unisys.com