wsbpel-abstract message

Subject: RE: [wsbpel-abstract] Question

Team:

I have a quick question which I hope someone can answer.
I have some swimlane diagrams that I would like to export
As BPEL files. Has anyone done this? If so, what BPEL
Element corresponds to an individual lane in the diagram
And what element corresponds to the individual business
Processes/activities? Any feedback would be most appreciated.

Phil Rossomando

Research Director, Technology & Architecture
Unisys Corporation
Unisys Way, B-330
Blue Bell, PA 19424 USA
Philip.rossomando@unisys.com