wsbpel-abstract message

Subject: Re: FW: [wsbpel-abstract] RE: Strawman for discussion

Rania,
I think the problem you were having posting to the list should be solved (I also don't think you were getting the email so you might want to look at the archives for the subgroup).  I apologize - it was due to an oversight on the part of the chair!

Regards, Diane
IBM  Emerging Internet Software Standards
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123, Fax 845-491-5709

"Trickovic, Ivana" <ivana.trickovic@sap.com>

08/27/2004 10:22 AM

"'wsbpel-abstract@lists.oasis-open.org'" <wsbpel-abstract@lists.oasis-open.org>
cc
Subject
FW: [wsbpel-abstract] RE: Strawman for discussion

fyi