wsbpel-chair message

Subject: Dave Chappell Requests Membership in Web Services Business Process Execution Language TC

Dave Chappell of Sonic Software wishes to join Web Services Business Process Execution Language TC. He or she is eligible for membership based on membership rules for this group.

Please visit http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/manage/pending_request.php to evaluate this request and to see all of the other pending requests to join this group.

Additional information entered by Dave Chappell in support of his/her application:

I head up the Technology Advancement Group at Sonic Software, and am responsible for the industry advancement and evangelizing of technologies that match Sonic's core competencies of XML integration, enterprise messaging, and Web services.

Sonic Software brings to the table years of experience working with real
customers building supply chain integration and partner collaboration
solutions.  With our recent acquisition of eXcelon Corp, we also have a
BPM implementation, along with the engineering expertise that built it.

In addition to helping to create the output of this WG, I have the means
to help evangelize this WG's efforts in the industry, which will help to
accelerate its adoption.  I am a co-author of O'Reilly and Wrox books on
JMS, Web Services, and ebXML, a frequent article contributor to many
technical publications, technical editor for Web Services Journal, and a
regular public speaker at many industry events.

--
Thank you,

The Group Messenger Service