wsbpel-chair message

Subject: Alex Boisvert Requests Membership in Web Services Business Process Execution Language TC

Alex Boisvert of Intalio, Inc. wishes to join Web Services Business Process Execution Language TC. He or she is eligible for membership based on membership rules for this group.

Please visit http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/manage/pending_request.php to evaluate this request and to see all of the other pending requests to join this group.

Additional information entered by Alex Boisvert in support of his/her application:

As an engineering manager at Intalio and as a member of the BPMI.org BPML working group, I have made technical contributions to the BPML specification (which is strongly related to BPEL4WS).

I have also led the implementation of a Business Process Management System (BPMS) based on BPML, which executes business processes and allows interaction with web services.  I therefore have much experience in the development of business process execution and transactional engines, as well as experience with real-life deployment of both BPM and WS solutions.

Prior to Intalio, I have worked on transaction processing systems and database systems featuring flexible concurrency control and different forms of extended transaction management.

--
Thank you,

The Group Messenger Service