wsbpel-chair message

Subject: Rajesh Pradhan Requests Membership in Web Services Business Process Execution Language TC

Rajesh Pradhan of Iopsis Software wishes to join Web Services Business Process Execution Language TC. He or she is eligible for membership based on membership rules for this group.

Please visit http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/manage/pending_request.php to evaluate this request and to see all of the other pending requests to join this group.

Additional information entered by Rajesh Pradhan in support of his/her application:

AS part of Iopsis Software's thrust to create IDE based modeling tools, I have been extensively involved in Portable Process Definitions ( BPSS and BPEL ). I am also a co-author of Hewlett Packard’s patent pending Retail Web Services Framework, currently being used to integrate over 10 retailers with HP’s Consumer Business Systems. I am also a founder member of the Bay Area Chapter of the Worldwide Institute of Software Architects and represent Iopsis on various standards bodies like the JCP and OASIS. Currently I am a member of the Expert Group for JCP hosted JSR 157, 198, 207, the Business Process Workgroup of the UN/CEFACT/TMG and the ebXML CPPA Technical Committee under the aegis of the OASIS.

--
Thank you,

The Group Messenger Service