wsbpel-chair message

Subject: RE: Information for the Oasis open WS BPEL Technical Committee

Hello Diane and John,

thanks for your welcome message.

If you have some time, please let me introduce myself, and the reason for subscribing to the TC:

My name is Bernd Eckenfels, Chief Software Architect at SEEBURGER. Seeburger is a European B2Bi Software Vendor. Our current product development is totally based on a J2EE BPEL4WS 1.1 engine, and therefore we have some experiences to
share.

Since Seeburger HQ is Germany based, it will be hard for me to show up in most of the F2F meetings for time restriction reasons, but I will try to attend some Phone calls.

BTW: I know membership is personalized, but is there a way for me to delegate face 2 face meetings to some of our American professional service staff?

I will observe the may 21 call.

Greetings
Bernd
--