wsbpel-chair message

Subject: RE: [wsbpel-chair] RE: Information for the Oasis WS BPEL Technical Committee

Title: Message
Diane,

Thanks for quick response.
Tentatively, please book for 27th - 29th then.  May require extension to 30th if necessary.

Thanks,
Yin Leng

-----Original Message-----
From: Diane Jordan [mailto:drj@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Thursday, 22 May 2003 1:52 PM
To: Husband, Yin-Leng
Cc: wsbpel-chair@lists.oasis-open.org; Husband, Yin-Leng

Hi,
I would suggest confirming for only the nights you are sure of - the cancellation policy is not very flexible, and the facility is not very full next week as it is a holiday week in the US.  Let me know what you would like me to tell them.  If need be, I can add you later - I think they will have capacity.

I will verify your attendance.

The timing of the calls does seem extremely bad for you!   We plan to have the follow on call and meeting plans up for discussion as part of the wrap up of the f2f.  Since you will be there, I encourage you to help us find a more convenient time for at least some of them (we do have a European contingent as well which makes the challenge greater).

Regards, Diane
IBM  Dynamic e-business Technologies
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123

"Husband, Yin-Leng" <Yin-leng.Husband@hp.com>

05/21/2003 11:30 PM