wsbpel-chair message

Subject: Information for the Oasis WS BPEL Technical Committee

Welcome to the WS BPEL Technical committee!   We look forward to your participation.  Information on the upcoming face to face meeting is below.

May 28-29:  The first face to face meeting is scheduled at the IBM Learning Center located in Armonk, NY approximately 30 miles north of NYC.  Information on the facility is located here:  http://www.ibmlearningcenter.com/

The meetings will start at 9am and close at 5pm each day.

PLEASE RESPOND to Diane as soon as possible to confirm whether you will attend, and whether you plan to stay at the Learning Center or if you prefer to use alternate hotels (there are many in the area).  Attendees who stay at the Learning Center for the TC meeting will be offered a rate of $199 which includes all meals.   I need to contract with the Learning center to hold an appropriate number of rooms by early next week so your quick response will be appreciated.  I will provide instructions next week for making reservations at the learning center to those of you who indicate you wish to stay there.

Additional conference calls:

June 4 and June 11, 11AM - 2PM Eastern time:  This is a proposed initial schedule for weekly conference calls which we may want to revise as we get going.  Times for future calls will be varied based on time zones of the membership.