wsbpel-chair message

Subject: Information for the Oasis WS BPEL Technical Committee

Welcome to the WS BPEL Technical committee!   We look forward to your participation.

WS BPEL TC conference calls are held every other Wednesday. The start time of the conference call is 8AM PDT.   Call-in details are available on the TC calendar.

Please contact the chairs if you need additional information.

Thank you for joining us - we look forward to working with you on the BPEL4WS specification.