wsbpel-chair message

Subject: Kristofer Agren Requests Membership in OASIS Web Services Business Process Execution Language TC

Kristofer Agren of Individual wishes to join OASIS Web Services Business Process Execution Language TC. He or she is eligible for membership based on membership rules for this group.

Please visit http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/manage/pending_request.php to evaluate this request and to see all of the other pending requests to join this group.

Additional information entered by Kristofer Agren in support of his/her application:

While at my previous employer, I designed and implemented a fully compliant BPEL4WS 1.1 implementation. During the course of development and applying the engine to real-world scenarios, we came across a number of issues; such as issue #77 regarding SOAP headers.

I feel that I could contribute from not only an implementation standpoint, but also from experiences in applying BPEL4WS processes to integrate systems and to provide global business flows in componentized systems that are made up of small and cohesive components.

--
Thank you,

The Group Messenger Service