wsbpel-chair message

Subject: joing BPEL TC

Dear BPEL-TC Chair,

I would like to become a member of the BPEL TC.

I have worked at Oracle for six years. I have participated in JSP
specification since 1.0. I am doing various kinds of works and
development for XML areas, e.g. XML binary representation and XQuery. My
previous development areas include Enterprise Application Integration
(EAI).

As of now, I am an observer of BPEL TC. I would like to acquire the full
membership of this BPEL TC to contribute more into this standard.

Thank you for your consideration.

Regards,
Alex Yiu