wsbpel-chair message

Subject: ASHOK ANAND Requests Membership in OASIS Web Services Business Process Execution Language TC

ASHOK ANAND of BAHWAN CYBERTEK INC wishes to join OASIS Web Services Business Process Execution Language TC. He or she is eligible for membership based on membership rules for this group.

Please visit http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/manage/pending_request.php to evaluate this request and to see all of the other pending requests to join this group.

Additional information entered by ASHOK ANAND in support of his/her application:

Worked in BEA Systems for 7 years since 1995 when the company was formed.
I specialize in distributed computing and high availability computing frameworks
having worked with products like TUXEDO and Weblogic from the days of its
infancy. I have consulted for organizations like eTrade, Charles Schwab, VISA, MBNA,
MCI, CSC, HP, Tandem, Sybase, oracle, while at BEA.
Based on these experience I have proposed a similar workflow based framework at
Bahwan CyberTek (Sponsor Member now) my employer and we started
constructing the same since 2001. We are launching this product called
'Cuecent ebPAC (Enterprise Business Process Automation and Collaboration)' in
April '04. Parallely we have also started implementing BPEL4WS 1.1 on the 'Cuecent ebPAC' engine since
September '03 and we will be launching this in April '04. Cuecent ebPAC is a
superset of BPEL4WS and I have lots of ideas to share with this TC.
I have a Masters degree from BITS, Pilani-India and 15 years of relevant industry
experience.

--
Thank you,

The Group Messenger Service