wsbpel-chair message

Subject: Syed Arshad Requests Membership in OASIS Web Services Business Process Execution Language TC

Syed Arshad of ReadiMinds Systems & Services Pte Ltd wishes to join OASIS Web Services Business Process Execution Language TC. He or she is eligible for membership based on membership rules for this group.

Please visit http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/manage/pending_request.php to evaluate this request and to see all of the other pending requests to join this group.

Additional information entered by Syed Arshad in support of his/her application:

Hello,

I was working in the software consultancy market from the past 5 years and in the last two years I have been very much involved in the business process management and workflow technologies and do have good implementation experience using these technologies in banking and insurance domain. I would like to join this group to provide my valuable industry experience while implementing these kind of solutions and could bring to the board the various practical aspects while implementing these solutions, which will defiantly influence the requirements of this specification.

Technical Skills:
1. Implemented BPM solutions using weblogic integration server for an insurance firm. Spent 1 year in architecting and designing the solution, good experience in interacting with users of this project, resolved business issues pertaining to this solution.
2. Implemented workflow type solutions based on J2EE standards and used PEGA PROCESSOR COMMANDER for implementing solution for a banking client.

Please, let me know if you need any further information about me or my company.

Thanks,
Syed Arshad

--
Thank you,