wsbpel-chair message

Subject: Shone Sadler Requests Membership in OASIS Web Services Business Process Execution Language TC

Shone Sadler of Adobe Systems wishes to join OASIS Web Services Business Process Execution Language TC. He or she is eligible for membership based on membership rules for this group.

Please visit http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/manage/pending_request.php to evaluate this request and to see all of the other pending requests to join this group.

Additional information entered by Shone Sadler in support of his/her application:

I have been the chief architect for Q-Link Technologies for the past four years, where I architected and helped implement a commercial J2EE based BPM platform.  The Q-Link product was centered around three core technologies; workflow, forms (XForms), and O/R mapping.  The scope of my work involved the analysis, design, and implementation of the product, writing of white papers/business plans, help with marketing, and presentations.  Q-Link was recently acquired by Adobe Systems and I am continuing my work there in a similiar role.  Prior to Q-Link my experience was centered around the implementation of packaged systems; including ERP, CRM, and CTI.

--
Thank you,

The Group Messenger Service