wsbpel-chair message

Subject: Andrew Francis Requests Membership in OASIS Web Services Business Process Execution Language TC

Andrew Francis of Individual wishes to join OASIS Web Services Business Process Execution Language TC. He or she is eligible for membership based on membership rules for this group.

Please visit http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/manage/pending_request.php to evaluate this request and to see all of the other pending requests to join this group.

Additional information entered by Andrew Francis in support of his/her application:

Dear Chairpersons Jordan and Evdemon:

I have worked in a SGML/XML markup
language company.

I have worked on developing Internet applications. I am also familiar with
workflow.

I have taken graduate level software design
and a distributed computing course. I have
also taken a compiler construction course.

I have read the BPEL4WS 1.1 specification
and found errors which I have pointed out
to the specification's editor.

Thank you for considering my application.
I would be more than happy to provide
additional information.

Thank you,
Andrew Francis