wsbpel-chair message

Subject: Re: [wsbpel-chair] RE: Information for the Oasis WS BPEL TechnicalCommittee

Hi Allen and welcome.
We understand that there are situations that will preclude your participation in some meetings and appreciate your consideration in letting us know.  Just to make sure you know the relatiohsip of attendance to membership - when you signed up you became a prospective member - you will become a voting member after three meetings or 60 days whichever comes first.  During this time, you need to meet the same attendance requirements as other members.  This means you should attend two out of every three meetings - otherwise the move to voting member will be delayed.  Unfortunately, there is no such thing as an excused absence.  While you are a prospective member you may participate in all activities of the TC except voting.
We look forward to working with you.
Regards, Diane
IBM  Emerging Internet Software Standards
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123, Fax 845-491-5709

Allen Brookes <abrookes@roguewave.com>

11/09/2004 07:02 PM

"'wsbpel-chair@lists.oasis-open.org'" <wsbpel-chair@lists.oasis-open.org>
cc
Subject
[wsbpel-chair] RE: Information for the Oasis WS BPEL Technical Committee

Not sure this is the right address to respond to.  I will not be able to
attend the Nov 10 telcon.  I'm attending the W3C WSD face-to-face.

Allen