wsbpel-chair message

Subject: Dr. Charlton Barreto Requests Membership in OASIS Web Services Business Process Execution Language (WSBPEL) TC

Dr. Charlton Barreto of Adobe Systems wishes to join OASIS Web Services Business Process Execution Language (WSBPEL) TC. He or she is eligible for membership based on membership rules for this group.

Please visit http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/manage/pending_request.php to evaluate this request and to see all of the other pending requests to join this group.

Additional information entered by Dr. Charlton Barreto in support of his/her application:

I have architected, designed and implemented a commercial BPEL runtime engine, including extensions, and am currently performing architectural level work which impacts my organisation's BPEL implementation.

I have also been a member of this TC since last summer as a representative of webMethods, and wish to continue this work under Adobe's aegis.

Prior to Adobe, I have been the lead architect and developer for the J2EE Container and the J2EE Connector Architecture as part of a commercial-grade application server. I worked on the development of the J2EE Connector Architecture 1.0 and 1.5 specifications, the J2EE Management Extensions 1.0 specification, and the J2EE Platform 1.4 and 1.5 specification.

I have also worked on the architecture, design and development of transaction servers, Java & C++ ORBs, 4th generation languages, along with other software products and scientific
research.

My expertise is in the field of distributed computing, enterprise technologies, database technologies, and object-oriented analysis and design.

--
Thank you,

The Group Messenger Service